Portland area and the tri-county courts of Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties. Judge Susie Norby has been on the bench since 2007 in Clackamas and happily supports predatory attorneys who draw an unsuspecting public into her control in conservatorship litigation. Norby also did $3,000 of damage to her court’s doors when she locked herself in her office one Sunday in 2018 and used her desk as a battering ram to free herself. No cellphone, no desk phone, and no keys inside your own office? Really?
Judge Norby routinely rewards lauded and predatory attorneys like Ken Baker, Richard Pagnano, and Nathan Rudolph in actions to involuntarily conscript wealthy Oregonians into conservatorships. They all have provided counsel to infamous private “professional” conservators like Nancy Doty, Patricia Piazza, and Ann Yela, who currently manages Yela Fidiciary Services LLC, Farley Piazza LLC and Farley Piazza and Associates.
The publicized cases of victims Lea Helmig, Ethel Cook, Susan King, Tricia Coveny, Wayne Faulk, and most recently Ruth Huglin demonstrate the pattern and practice. Isolate the ward, defame legitimate protectors, and liquidate the estate.
Baker is an attorney who has practiced probate, family and civil law in the tri-county area(Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington) for 37 years. He is a former State Representative, State Senator, a North Clackamas School Board Chairman. Aside from having a long history of volunteering with Warner Pacific College, Milwaukie Rotary, Parrot Creek Family Services, St. Andrews Legal Clinic, and Senior Citizens Council of Clackamas County, Ken is a master gardener, and enjoys fly fishing and traveling.
Ken Baker has worked hard at building a network that supports his endeavors in northwest Oregon.
Pagnano has focused on estate planning and elder law litigation since he received his law degree from Northwestern School of Law and was admitted to the Oregon State Bar in 1989. He is a founding partner of Davis Pagnano McNeil & Vigna, LLP, The Elder Law Firm.
Richard has spent many hours volunteering with the Senior Law Project. His contributions were recognized with awards from the Senior Law Project in 1993 and in 1996 for Outstanding Volunteer Service. Richard joined the board of directors for the Guardian/Conservator Association of Oregon in 2009. He was the co-chair of the Portland City Club’s Health Care Issues Committee for two years, and also served as chair of the board of directors of Elderway, Inc., a non-profit organization that delivers groceries and medicine to elderly and disabled homebound individuals. The
District Attorney’s office called on him to be an expert witness in a prosecution for financial abuse of an elder.
Within the Oregon State Bar, Richard has been chair of both the Estate Planning and Administration Section in 2004 and the Elder Law Section in 1999-2000. He has made a number of presentations on probate, estate planning, and elder law issues.
Richard Pagnano has worked hard at building a network to support his endeavors in northwest Oregon. Nathan Rudolph is a partner at Smith, McDonald, Vaught & Rudolph, LLP. He has only been an attorney since 2012 but quickly climbed the ladder with his litigation skills. He became partner just five years after joining the firm. Ann Yela is a “professional” guardian and respected insider member of the Guardianship/Conservatorship Association of Oregon. She learned the ropes from Patricia Piazza of Farley, Piazza & Associates. FPA was founded in 1991 and controlled by Yela Fiduciary Services as of 2017.
Predatory attorneys in states like California, Florida, Washington, and Oregon often cultivate “professional” private guardians more than willing to do the dirty work and assume any risk of criminal investigation while they all traffick the estate of a vulnerable adult. The criterion to become a guardian in Oregon demonstrates the issues. All that is required is having a high school education, being 21 and passing a short online test by the National Center for Guardianship Certification. Nearly anyone can qualify and nearly anything can happen to a loved one…and often does.
- CORRUPT ALABAMA JUDGES
- CORRUPT CALIFORNIA JUDGES
- Corrupt Chief Justice Tani Cantil Sakauye
- Corrupt Judge David Yaffe
- Corrupt Judge Jack Halpin
- Corrupt Judge Patrice McElroy
- CORRUPT LOS ANGELES JUDGES
- Corrupt Judge Ariadne J. Symons
- Corrupt Judge Armen Tamzarian
- Corrupt Judge Aviva K. Bobb
- Corrupt Judge Barbara R. Johnson
- Corrupt Judge Brenda J Penny
- Corrupt Judge Brian Lamb
- Corrupt Judge Candace J Beason
- Corrupt Judge David A. Mason
- Corrupt Judge David J. Cowan
- Corrupt Judge Elizabeth A. Lippitt
- Corrupt Judge Gregory Wilson Alarcon
- Corrupt Judge John T. Laettner
- Corrupt Judge John W. Ouderkirk
- Corrupt Judge Jose I. Sandoval
- Corrupt Judge Joseph DeVanon
- Corrupt Judge Kevin C. Brazile
- Corrupt Judge Luna Ana Maria
- Corrupt Judge Mary Thornton House
- Corrupt Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff
- Corrupt Judge Morris D. Jacobson
- Corrupt Judge Patrick T. Madden
- Corrupt Judge Randolph M. Hammock
- Corrupt Judge Reva G. Goetz
- Corrupt Judge Scott M. Gordon
- Corrupt Judge Stanley Blumenfeld
- Corrupt Judge Steven C, Bailey
- Corrupt Judge Tamara E Hall
- Corrupt Judge Thomas Long
- Corrupt Judge Watkins Shirley Kay
- Corrupt Judge William P. Barry
- CORRUPT MARIPOSA COUNTY JUDGES
- CORRUPT ORANGE COUNTY JUDGES
- CORRUPT POMONA JUDGES
- CORRUPT REDDING JUDGES
- CORRUPT RIVERSIDE COUNTY JUDGES
- CORRUPT RIVERSIDE JUDGES
- CORRUPT SAN DIEGO JUDGES
- CORRUPT SAN FRANCISCO JUDGES
- CORRUPT SAN FRANCISCO JUDGES
- CORRUPT SAN JOSE JUDGES
- CORRUPT SANTA BARBARA JUDGES
- Judge Steven C. Bailey
- Santa Barbara County
- CORRUPT COLORADO JUDGES
- CORRUPT CONNECTICUT JUDGES
- CORRUPT FLORIDA JUDGES
- CORRUPT GEORGIA JUDGES
- CORRUPT IDAHO JUDGES
- CORRUPT ILLINOIS JUDGES
- CORRUPT INDIANA JUDGES
- CORRUPT LOUISIANA JUDGES
- CORRUPT MICHIGAN JUDGES
- CORRUPT MISSOURI JUDGES
- CORRUPT NEVADA JUDGES
- CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGES
- CORRUPT OHIO JUDGES
- CORRUPT OREGON JUDGES
- CORRUPT PENNSYLVANIA JUDGES
- CORRUPT TENNESSEE JUDGES
- CORRUPT TEXAS JUDGES
- CORRUPT WASHINGTON JUDGES
Last Updated on 12/25/2020 by Admin