Thomas received both her B.A. (political science) and J.D. degrees from the University of Florida.
2010-Present: Judge, Florida 13th Circuit Court
2001-2010: Judge, Hillsborough County Court
1997-2001: Assistant attorney general, Tampa Office of the Attorney General
1992-1993: Assistant staff counsel, Florida Bar
1990-1992: Assistant general counsel, Florida Department of Transportation
1984-1986: Assistant state attorney, Sixth Judicial Circuit
1983-1994: Assistant state attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit
General election for Florida 13th Circuit Court
Incumbent Cheryl Thomas won election in the general election for Florida 13th Circuit Court on November 6, 2018.
- Corrupt Judge Art E. McNeil
- Corrupt Judge Catherine M. Catlin
- Corrupt Judge Cheryl K. Thomas
- Corrupt Judge Jennifer X. Gabbard
- Corrupt Judge Richard A. Weis
- Corrupt Judge William F. Jung