At the time of her appointment to the 13th Judicial Circuit, Jennifer X. Gabbard was a judge for the Hillsborough County Court in Florida. Jennifer X. was appointed to that position by Gov. Scott in April 2012.
Jennifer X. Gabbard earned a bachelor’s degree and a J.D. from the University of Florida. Her professional experience includes work as an assistant state attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit Court.
Judge Jennifer X. Gabbard ran for re-election for judge of the Florida 13th Circuit Court. She won in the general election on November 6, 2018.
- Corrupt Judge Art E. McNeil
- Corrupt Judge Catherine M. Catlin
- Corrupt Judge Cheryl K. Thomas
- Corrupt Judge Jennifer X. Gabbard
- Corrupt Judge Richard A. Weis
- Corrupt Judge William F. Jung