Judge Catherine M. Catlin won re-election for judge of the Florida 13th Circuit Court outright after the general election on November 3, 2020, was canceled.
Catlin received her B.A. and J.D. degrees from the University of Miami in 1982 and 1987.
Catlin spent 21 years as a private practice lawyer prior to joining the court, specializing in family law litigation. She started her own law firm in 1995 and worked in that capacity until she was elected to the circuit court in 2008.
The general election was canceled. Catherine M. Catlin (Nonpartisan) won without appearing on the ballot.
- Corrupt Judge Art E. McNeil
- Corrupt Judge Catherine M. Catlin
- Corrupt Judge Cheryl K. Thomas
- Corrupt Judge Jennifer X. Gabbard
- Corrupt Judge Richard A. Weis
- Corrupt Judge William F. Jung