The Campaign For Judicial Integrity is a non-partisan grassroots movement and organization concerned about the decline of the state of the integrity our judiciary and its failure to provide a fair and equal judicial system to the American public.
Our goal is to eradicate judicial corruption and restore and achieve integrity in the judiciary and the administration of justice in the United States and the individual states.
We work to increase the public’s awareness of the danger to our society resulting from the failure of members of the judiciary to obey constitutional provisions, laws, codes of judicial conduct and their oaths of office, which protect our fundamental rights.
We act to eradicate judicial corruption by voting out of office elected corrupt judges, by petitioning and contacting our elected representatives and government officials and demanding that they enact and institute measures to eradicate judicial corruption and prosecute corrupt judges and those who corrupted them and by voting out of office at their next election any representative who persists in refusing to act to eradicate judicial corruption.
The founder and chairman of the movement and Campaign for Judicial Integrity is Richard I. Fine, Ph.D.
MORE ON DR. RICHARD I. FINE AND AMEND SBX 2 11
- TODAY OUR CHOICE IS: (1) VOTE “NO”; or (2) CONTINUE TO LIVE UNDER A CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM!
- Supreme Court of the United States CAROL PULLIAM, Petitioner vs. USC On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari RICHARD ISAAC FINE
- End California’s Judicial Corruption before the November 8, 2022 General Election. Here’s How!
- 4/14/2023 the US Supreme Court Conference Decides the Future US Judicial System by Deciding this Petition
- About The Campaign For Judicial Integrity
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles Superior Court Null 08/27/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Notice Void Null 08/06/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Renewal Motion 01/31/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion Null Dec 2010 Document
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles County Auditor Judicial Benefits Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Null Void 03/02/11 Document
- The Campaign for Judicial Integrity
- Richard Fine, The Bravest Man in the Legal Field
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion to Disqualify, Null & Void Judge Carolyn B. Kuhl 03/08/11 Document
- Doctor Richard I. Fine The People Are Empowered to Effectuate Changes in the Judiciary Videos
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Campaign for Judicial Integrity Videos
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Corruption News from California and the Nation
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Vote for Justice Videos
- Amendments and Bills for Judicial Integrity
- Campaign Overview – Corruption, Justice Denied and the Solution