The Campaign For Judicial Integrity is a non-partisan grassroots movement and organization concerned about the decline of the state of the integrity our judiciary and its failure to provide a fair and equal judicial system to the American public.
Our goal is to eradicate judicial corruption and restore and achieve integrity in the judiciary and the administration of justice in the United States and the individual states.
We work to increase the public’s awareness of the danger to our society resulting from the failure of members of the judiciary to obey constitutional provisions, laws, codes of judicial conduct and their oaths of office, which protect our fundamental rights.
We act to eradicate judicial corruption by voting out of office elected corrupt judges, by petitioning and contacting our elected representatives and government officials and demanding that they enact and institute measures to eradicate judicial corruption and prosecute corrupt judges and those who corrupted them and by voting out of office at their next election any representative who persists in refusing to act to eradicate judicial corruption.
The founder and chairman of the movement and Campaign for Judicial Integrity is Richard I. Fine, Ph.D.
What You Can Do
How you Do It
Amendments & Government Letters
Vote 4 Justice Videos
Instruct your Elected Representatives to END Judicial Corruption.
Click on “Take Action Now”.
MORE ON DR. RICHARD I. FINE AND AMEND SBX 2 11
- What is Wrong with the County Payments to Judges?
- TODAY OUR CHOICE IS: (1) VOTE “NO”; or (2) CONTINUE TO LIVE UNDER A CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM!
- The Dirty Truth Behind California’s $400 Million of “Supplemental Judicial Benefits”
- The Campaign for Judicial Integrity
- Supreme Court of the United States CAROL PULLIAM, Petitioner vs. USC On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari RICHARD ISAAC FINE
- SBX 2 11 gave retroactive immunity from California criminal prosecution, civil liability and disciplinary action to the judges?
- Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Final 2020 Report Conservatroships
- Richard I. Fine’s SBX 2 11
- Richard I. Fine’s Bill Amending SBX 211 & related Government Code Sections; Establishing State of California Commission on Judicial Oversight & Victims Compensation for Judicial Misconduct & Judicial Abuse of Power
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles Superior Court Null 08/27/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles County Auditor Judicial Benefits Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Renewal Motion 01/31/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Null Void 03/02/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Notice Void Null 08/06/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion to Disqualify, Null & Void Judge Carolyn B. Kuhl 03/08/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion Null Dec 2010 Document
- Richard I. Fine Broadcast Amend SBX 211 get restitution for Court Victims and Citizen Oversight
- Richard Fine, The Bravest Man in the Legal Field
- Oaths, Laws, Codes, Bills & Legal Canons are useless because no one enforces anything
- Keep contacting California’s State Senators and State Assembly Members urging them to support & enact Campaign’s Amendment to SBX 2 11