Last updated on July 30th, 2022 at 08:20 pm
This is the most explosive series of Judicial & L.A. County Corruption and discoveries in the State of California aside from the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports. If you dare to listen to this, you better be sitting down.
International attorney Richard Fine, formerly with the Justice Department, was disbarred and put in solitary confinement for 18 months when he stood up to the judicial system in California for bribery and corruption. He discovered that the County of Los Angeles, some of its supervisors, and many of its judges were accepting illegal payments in addition to their salaries that violated the law, ethics, and the trust of the people of California. The State Bar of California has supported, empowered, and conspired to protect the same judges, and anyone who accepted bribes and money – including the County of Los Angeles itself, which withheld millions of dollars of child support that were paid, but never delivered to the women and children they were to go to. In order to protect everyone for corruption charges and misdeeds and violating the public trust, they moved to disbar him and Judge Jaffe ordered that Mr. Richard Fine be placed in coercive solitary confinement for 18 months to force him to pay for attorney and client charges for a case he never represented.
The level of conflicts of interest, corruption, criminality, and financial misconduct is staggering. Not only did this happen, but the same people who did this got together and created a new statute giving all involved parties complete and total retroactive immunity for corruption, bribery, and violation of the California Constitution.
If they can conspire to do this to the honorable Richard Fine, who dared to call them all on it and take a stand to stop it, can you imagine what they can do to everyone else in the courtrooms of California? If you live in California and use California Courts and don’t make it your business that this go viral, CAVEAT EMPTOR.
MORE ON DR. RICHARD I. FINE AND AMEND SBX 2 11
- TODAY OUR CHOICE IS: (1) VOTE “NO”; or (2) CONTINUE TO LIVE UNDER A CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM!
- Supreme Court of the United States CAROL PULLIAM, Petitioner vs. USC On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari RICHARD ISAAC FINE
- End California’s Judicial Corruption before the November 8, 2022 General Election. Here’s How!
- 4/14/2023 the US Supreme Court Conference Decides the Future US Judicial System by Deciding this Petition
- About The Campaign For Judicial Integrity
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles Superior Court Null 08/27/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Notice Void Null 08/06/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Renewal Motion 01/31/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion Null Dec 2010 Document
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles County Auditor Judicial Benefits Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Null Void 03/02/11 Document
- The Campaign for Judicial Integrity
- Richard Fine, The Bravest Man in the Legal Field
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion to Disqualify, Null & Void Judge Carolyn B. Kuhl 03/08/11 Document
- Doctor Richard I. Fine The People Are Empowered to Effectuate Changes in the Judiciary Videos
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Campaign for Judicial Integrity Videos
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Corruption News from California and the Nation
- Doctor Richard I. Fine Vote for Justice Videos
- Amendments and Bills for Judicial Integrity
- Campaign Overview – Corruption, Justice Denied and the Solution