Vote4Justice – Introduction
Dr. Richard I. Fine explains how for the first time through a single web site: (1) you can expose, fight and solve judicial corruption; (2) directly contact your county, state and federal representatives; (3) demand that they take action; and (4) inform them that you will vote them out at the next election if they refuse.
Vote for Justice – Richard Fine/Judicial Corruption.
The story of Richard Fine’s fight against Corruption in the California and Federal Judiciary resulting in the formation of the Campaign for Judicial Integrity.
Campaign for Judicial Integrity
The story of Dr. Richard I. Fine, his fight against corruption in both the California and Federal judiciary and the resulting formation of the Campaign for Judicial Integrity.
Consequences of Judicial Corruption-Case Study
Vote4Justice- Dr. Richard I. Fine Interview of William Goble. William Goble’s case demonstrates that no one can get a fair trial before Judges who receive illegal payments and Retroactive Immunity from Criminal Prosecution. William Goble’s Case demonstrates that a Person will Not Get a Fair Trial or a Fair Appellate Court Hearing from Judges who receive Illegal Payments from Counties and Retroactive Immunity from Criminal Prosecution under SBX 211.
Instruct your Elected Representatives to END Judicial Corruption. Click on “Take Action Now”.
MORE ON DR. RICHARD I. FINE AND AMEND SBX 2 11
- TODAY OUR CHOICE IS: (1) VOTE “NO”; or (2) CONTINUE TO LIVE UNDER A CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM!
- Supreme Court of the United States CAROL PULLIAM, Petitioner vs. USC On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari RICHARD ISAAC FINE
- Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors Final 2020 Report Conservatroships
- Oaths, Laws, Codes, Bills & Legal Canons are useless because no one enforces anything
- Get Involved Now
- Exile Book by Janet Phelan
- End California’s Judicial Corruption before the November 8, 2022 General Election. Here’s How!
- 4/14/2023 the US Supreme Court Conference Decides the Future US Judicial System by Deciding this Petition
- About The Campaign For Judicial Integrity
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles Superior Court Null 08/27/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Notice Void Null 08/06/10 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Renewal Motion 01/31/11 Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion Null Dec 2010 Document
- Richard I. Fine Motion Los Angeles County Auditor Judicial Benefits Document
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Null Void 03/02/11 Document
- The Campaign for Judicial Integrity
- Is your Judge on the Take?
- Richard Fine, The Bravest Man in the Legal Field
- Richard I. Fine Los Angeles Superior Court Motion to Disqualify, Null & Void Judge Carolyn B. Kuhl 03/08/11 Document
- Doctor Richard I. Fine The People Are Empowered to Effectuate Changes in the Judiciary Videos