BRITNEY SPEARS FORCED INTO A CONSERVATORSHIP HOW IT ALL STARTED
Britney Spears has been controlled and had her rights violated by lawyers, judges and family for years.
None of which is about protection or serving the rights of Britney Spears but with the goal of huge legal fees and hidden profits by judges who have a history of robbing the elderly and weak.
Probate = Conservatorship/Guardianship
As the above numbers prove Conservatorships profit off the victims by taking away their rights and control of their
The players are almost always the same, a group of close knit lawyers who hide behind legal immunity and sealed court room records and doors.
What is a conservatorship?
When someone is thought to be unable to care for himself or herself, an adult with a relationship to the individual, perhaps a spouse or other relative, may petition a county probate court for control over his or her affairs via a conservatorship. (In some states, it is known as a guardianship.) This can include control over his or her personal needs (physical health, food, shelter), financial affairs or both.
Who are Britney Spears’s conservators?
Her father, Jamie Spears, oversees her personal life and finances; Andrew M. Wallet, a lawyer, serves with Mr. Spears as co-conservator of her estate.
Who is typically under a conservatorship?
The arrangement is typically used to protect the old, mentally disabled or extremely ill. Some recent high-profile cases include those of Zsa Zsa Gabor and Casey Kasem. The young actress Amanda Bynes has also been under the temporary conservatorship of her parents.
A court-appointed lawyer is assigned to ensure that conservators are not taking advantage of their power or inappropriately restricting the freedoms of the person being cared for. For Ms. Spears, that person is Samuel D. Ingham III, who also worked on Mr. Kasem’s conservatorship. In a general conservatorship, a court investigator also files progress reports every other year. STORY
Current Britney Spears Conservatorship Situation and upcoming hearing November 10th
Details of why Britney Spears‘ lawyer obtained restraining orders against Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib and attorney Jon Eardley have been revealed through court documents published online today.
In a letter sent in January 2008, Eardley tells Spears that her civil rights were violated and that she is being bled dry by her parents. He also says that her children are being used as pawns.
According to court documents published on breatheheavy.com, the letter reads:
“You may not be aware of the fact that your civil rights were violated…I have developed a legal strategy for you that I am confident will turn everything around, and ultimately garner you full custody of your children within approximately 30 to 60 days.
“They will not be happy until they have denied you your freedom and milked you for your last dime. The custody case, as you know, is nothing more than a flat out extortion scheme, with your children being used as pawns.”
The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.”
Take a close look at those involved in this conservatorship and note their history like the forced on lawyers
Los Angeles Superior Court is a cesspool of dishonorable judges and greedy lawyers SEE THIS PAGE with a history of legal abuse, fleecing the defenseless, helpless and elderly. Always the same players who only care about victims with money. Proven by the fact when they can’t extort them for huge legal fees they disappear and don’t care about the victim.
The parties involved:
Judge Aviva K. Bobb (Ret.) #50146 ARC Alternative Resolution Center, Bet Tzedek Board,
Judge Reva G. Goetz (Ret.) #102692 ARC Alternative Resolution Center
Judge Gordon M. Scott
Who has a long history of abusive and questionable conservatorship cases. See Robing Room
Professional Fiduciary Jodie Pais Montgomery controlled More Than $33 Million of Client Assets As of 2018
Lawyer Samuel Delucenna Ingham III #66279
Lawyer Andrew Michael Wallet #93043
MORE VICTIMS OF CONSERVATORSHIP/GUARDIANSHIP:
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Plus hundreds of unknown victims
Ernest L. Moore
Robert A. Gettinger
Damon Anthony Duval
Why does Britney Spears still have a conservator? Legal expert says her case file suggests answers
Lawyer tells Britney: ‘Your civil rights were violated’
Britney Spears conservatorship hearing clears courtroom
Jodi Montgomery: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Spears Attorney: Britney Wants No Contact With Sam Lutfi
Jean Kasem Exposes Britney Spears Attorney Samuel D. Ingham III In Scathing Wrongful Death Court Filing For The Killing of Radio Star Casey Kasem
Letter to Judge Brenda J. Penny
Conservatorship/Guardianship Articles, Info and Horror Stories
Educate yourself via the below news stories that exposed the players, scams and victims
- Announcing the Guardianship Shield Program
- Another Probate Murder?
- Attorney Defies Subpoena in Alleged “Murder for Money” Scheme
- IRS Covers up Reports of Public Guardian Tax Fraud
- Melodie Scott-The Road Goes on Forever
- Reports Relating to Melodie Scott
- Public Guardian to Expand Powers to Seize Assets
- Rense Steps up to the Plate, Runs Guardianship Interview
- Something Wicked This Way Comes
- The Probate Murders Part One
- The Probate Murders: Part Two
- The Probate Murders: Part Three
- How Dishonest Judges ignore their oath, perjury, elder abuse and fraud
- Ruling Over Someone’ Has Paid Off Handsomely Guardians for Profit
- Corrupt American Courts help criminals avoid law and punishment
- The REAL Cost of Courts that Allow Money, Greed and Corruption to Silence Justice
- Elder Guardianship is the Oldest Form Of Human Trafficking?
- Justice Sleeps While Seniors Suffer
- Guardians For Profit
- When a Family Matter Turns Into a Business
- Antidepressants Drugging for Profit
- Handbook for Conservators California
- The Sanborn Team
Britney Spears Seemingly Fights Back Against Her Conservatorship “I Don’t Like To Be Tied Down”
The Drama Behind Britney Spears’ Conservatorship
What is really happening to Britney Spears?
The Tragic Life Story Of Britney Spears
Britney Off The Rails documentary
Dateline Special Interview with Britney Spears | Part 01
The Heartbreaking Life of Britney Spears
- Amanda Bynes Court Victim
- Bradford Lund Court Victim
- Britney Spears Court Victim
- Carolyn Conrad Court Victim
- Deborah Waldron Court Victim
- Donecia & Mark Augustus Court Victims
- Ernest L. Moore Court Victim
- Gertrude Gettinger Court Victim
- Jeannie Tanaka Court Victim
- Jose Castaneda Court Victim
- K.Tawny Gage Court Victim
- Kelley Lynch Court Victim
- Lee Peters Court Victim
- Malvern Schaeffer Court Victim
- Maria J. Lopez Court Victim
- Mickey Rooney Court Victim
- Nichelle Nichols Court Victim
- Nick Stewart Court Victim
- Randi Berger Court Victim
- Ricky Ritch Court Victim
- Ross Gunnell Court Victim
- Susan Schofield Court Victim
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Court Victim
Last Updated on 01/31/2022 by AS