Book Rogues in Black Robes by Brian Vukadinovich
“… with liberty, and justice for all.”
But is there truly justice for all?
And how “just” is our justice system?
Find out for yourself as you read how
a federal court of appeals judge in Chicago used his influence to have a decision fixed regarding an appeal filed against rogue police
a former judge of the United States Court of Appeals decided to come clean and disclose how he allowed himself to be manipulated into throwing the decision
the chief judge of the United States Court of Appeals and other members of that court, covered up the case-fixing activities
In Rogues in Black Robes, you will read about mechanisms that are put in place to protect corrupt judges from accountability when they breach their sworn oaths of office and even violate the laws of the United States.
Read, learn, and decide for yourself whether there is truly “justice for all.”
MORE BRIAN VUKADINOVICH ARTICLES
- We Have an Asleep-at-the-Wheel Attorney General in Merrick Garland Who Allows Case Fixing by Judges
- There is a Public Crisis with Rogue Police ~ Police Reforms Are Necessary
- The Federal Judiciary is Infested with Sexual Perverts ~ Chief Justice Roberts Looks the Other Way
- The Federal Judiciary is an Affront to the Peoples’ Right to Justice
- The “Stench” of the Seventh Circuit Under Chief Judge Diane S. Sykes
- Senators Are Allowing Misfit Judges to Be Appointed to the Federal Judiciary By Inept Vetting
- Protectionism of Case Fixing is Alive and Well in U.S. Court of Appeals in Chicago
- Judges Who Lynch Peoples’ Fundamental Right to Fairness Should Wear White Robes and Pointed Hoods
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Used Car Salesman Smile of Chief Justice John Roberts
- Chief Justice John Roberts: You Can Run, But You Can’t Hide!
- Book Rogues in Black Robes by Brian Vukadinovich
- Book Motion for Justice I Rest My Case By Brian Vukadinovich
- Attorney General Merrick Garland Needs to Apply the “Rule of Law” to Corrupt Federal Judges!