Last updated on August 6th, 2023 at 08:19 pm
Book Motion for Justice I Rest My Case By Brian Vukadinovich
Rich in information, Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case shares Brian Vukadinovich’s experiences and intimate knowledge of governmental and judicial corruption and what went on behind the scenes in Indiana for years in efforts to take away his freedom and livelihood as a teacher. Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case, in a straightforward, no-holds-barred style, will open your eyes to government and judicial corruption that you have never before heard or seen the likes of. Brian Vukadinovich minces no words when he writes about his journey for justice, calling out high-level state and federal officials, including state and federal judges, for undermining Vukadinovich’s efforts in exposing government corruption. Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case will show how law enforcement agencies in Indiana conspired to take his freedom away from him by falsely arresting and vindictively prosecuting him on numerous occasions and how Brian Vukadinovich successfully took on the corrupt police in many of the cases representing himself and successfully arguing for dismissal of the bogus charges. In Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case, you will read how John Bolton, as assistant attorney general of the U.S. Department of Justice at the time, and former national security adviser to President Trump, turned a blind eye to significant evidence of police-corruption activities against Brian Vukadinovich. Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case will show how numerous lawyers teamed up in efforts to have Brian Vukadinovich fired from teaching jobs and how he took on the corrupt lawyers and won two federal lawsuits, including a five-day jury trial in March 2016, when he represented himself and convinced a federal jury that the corporation violated his due process rights and awarded him damages of $203,840.39. The case received substantial national attention. In writing the powerful foreword to Motion for Justice: I Rest My Case, Richard A. Posner, retired longtime distinguished judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, called Brian Vukadinovich “A wonderful American success story” calling him “determined, indomitable, fearless, and daring”.
“Brian is not only a terrific litigator; he is a terrific writer, as the reader of this book will soon learn.
–Richard A. Posner (Retired judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit)
“Vukadinovich has plenty to say – a luxury many lawyers often don’t have.”
–Indiana Lawyer – Vol. 27 No. 21, December 14-27, 2016
“Since 1981, Vukadinovich has been arrested by Valparaiso police seven times. Each time, he was found not guilty or charges were dismissed.”
–The Vidette Messenger – January 4, 1992
“After one arrest, he left jail with a broken jaw; after another, he was handcuffed in a patrol car with a police dog.”
–The Indianapolis Star – May 8, 1988
Brian Vukadinovich has also been featured in several articles and reviews. Feel free to check them out below!
The Herald Journal
The Tribune Star
MORE BRIAN VUKADINOVICH ARTICLES
- We Have an Asleep-at-the-Wheel Attorney General in Merrick Garland Who Allows Case Fixing by Judges
- There is a Public Crisis with Rogue Police ~ Police Reforms Are Necessary
- The Federal Judiciary is Infested with Sexual Perverts ~ Chief Justice Roberts Looks the Other Way
- The Federal Judiciary is an Affront to the Peoples’ Right to Justice
- The “Stench” of the Seventh Circuit Under Chief Judge Diane S. Sykes
- Senators Are Allowing Misfit Judges to Be Appointed to the Federal Judiciary By Inept Vetting
- Protectionism of Case Fixing is Alive and Well in U.S. Court of Appeals in Chicago
- Judges Who Lynch Peoples’ Fundamental Right to Fairness Should Wear White Robes and Pointed Hoods
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Used Car Salesman Smile of Chief Justice John Roberts
- Chief Justice John Roberts: You Can Run, But You Can’t Hide!
- Book Rogues in Black Robes by Brian Vukadinovich
- Book Motion for Justice I Rest My Case By Brian Vukadinovich
- Attorney General Merrick Garland Needs to Apply the “Rule of Law” to Corrupt Federal Judges!