Judge Kazen demands to know if there is a relationship between Mr Thrash and Mr Ross. Which demonstrates Oscar Kazen is completely carried away with his emotions and prejudices in Charlie Thrash’s guardianship case that Kazen is not impartial, or dispassionate enough to be a judge.
The two judges in Charlie Thrash’s guardianship case – first, Tom Rickhoff, and currently, Oscar Kazen – have said some outrageous, inflammatory and downright prejudicial comments from the bench during the course of 11 months of hearings that took place from May 22, 2018 to April 9, 2019.
These are a few of the many comments that point to a stunning lack of judicial impartiality in Charlie Thrash’s guardianship trial. Because make no mistake about it – there’s never a jury – but you are ON TRIAL – for literally your life – when you are hauled into a probate court by anyone – anyone at all – who chooses to file an application to put you under guardianship.
Don’t think it can happen to you? Neither did any of these people. (3 separate links, thousands of stories from all 50 states.)
April 9, 2019: Judge Oscar Kazen demands to know the relationship between…
April 9, 2019: Attorney Phil Ross explains to Judge Oscar Kazen that he, Phil, is not married to Charlie Thrash. However, whether or not Oscar Kazen accepts the fact of the common-law marriage between Charlie & Laura, Laura’s right to be included…
May 22, 2018: Judge Tom Rickhoff blames Charlie Thrash’s guardianship on Laura’s failure to get a ring from Charlie. Seriously. 1950s Catholic morality in a 2018 courtroom
Did you know the City of Shavano Park has a strict marriage code that it enforces through Bexar County Probate Court? May 22, 2018 Charlie Thrash Guardianship Hearing where Judge Rickhoff blames Charlie’s guardianship on Frost Bank and APS’s investigations into the…
- 05 22 2018 Judge Tom Rickhoff blames Charlie Thrash’s guardianship on Laura’s failure to get a ring from Charlie Seriously
- 10 13 2020 Guardian & Mayor’s wife Mary Werner files a Notification of Condition of Ward
- 5 27 2019 Court-ordered sale of Charlie Thrash’s primary and secondary residences
- 600 Day Challenge to Guardian Mary Werner, Judge Oscar Kazen & Mayor of Shavano Park Bob Werner
- Mayor Bob Werner’s residence and Attorney Robert Werner’s primary practice location
- The Charlie Thrash Story
- The Judge said WHAT?!
- Who, What, and Where is Shavano Park, Texas?