Who, What, and Where is Shavano Park, Texas?
When Charlie Thrash paid $800,000+ cash for a house in Shavano Park, Texas, in 2016, for him and his common-law wife, Laura Martinez, along with two of Laura’s adult children to live in, they had no idea of what was underneath the surface of the attractive, upscale “City living with country charm” that is called Shavano Park, Texas.
Mayor Bob Werner’s residence and Attorney Robert Werner’s primary practice location
May 13, 2020: There are several issues with the statutorily-required profile that Mayor Bob Werner, while wearing his hat as Attorney Robert B. Werner, last maintained with the Texas State Bar on 05/13/2020, and from which this image was made on October…
Shavano Park Mayor Bob Werner, “Going Green in Shavano Park” taxpayer entity and the removal of Charlie Thrash
Connecting the dots &following the money When we recently read of Mayor Bob Werner leading the City of Shavano Park towards recognition by the National Wildlife Federation as a “Community Wildlife Habitat, we didn’t initially think much of it. In researching why…
Where do the players in Charlie Thrash’s guardianship case live?
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Where do the players live? In Charlie Thrash’s guardianship, all of the people legally responsible for removing Charlie from his home in Shavano Park, live within blocks of each other. How might Mayor & Mary…
Shavano Park Statistics
From Wikipedia, some statistics about Shavano Park, Texas that might help inform the public as the underlying dynamics at play in this small, bedroom community, that bills itself as City Living with Country Charm. Shavano Park is a city located in Bexar…
Neighbors, Political Allies and Career Advancement
In Shavano Park, population 3,926 (2018) exists a cozy, interlocking web of neighbors, who are also each others political allies, and who directly and openly reward each other with financial enrichment and/or career advancement. On September 8, 2018 Shavano Park residents gather…
- 05 22 2018 Judge Tom Rickhoff blames Charlie Thrash’s guardianship on Laura’s failure to get a ring from Charlie Seriously
- 10 13 2020 Guardian & Mayor’s wife Mary Werner files a Notification of Condition of Ward
- 5 27 2019 Court-ordered sale of Charlie Thrash’s primary and secondary residences
- 600 Day Challenge to Guardian Mary Werner, Judge Oscar Kazen & Mayor of Shavano Park Bob Werner
- Mayor Bob Werner’s residence and Attorney Robert Werner’s primary practice location
- The Charlie Thrash Story
- The Judge said WHAT?!
- Who, What, and Where is Shavano Park, Texas?