Deborah A. Bujdos
Judge Harry Smail Jr. is a Westmoreland County Court Judge of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania. Appointed by Governor Tom Corbett June 20, 2014 for a term expiring 2015. Judge Harry Smail Jr. ran for a 10-year term on the court and was elected November 3, 2015.
Pennsylvania’s judicial elections included a primary May 19, 2015, and a general election November 3, 2015.
The filing deadline for candidates was March 11, 2015.
Scott Mears faced incumbent fortunately Scott Mears did win, unfortunately for the people of this county Harry Smail Jr., also won in the election.
Contact us if you’re a victim of this judge or have info
Comments or questions are welcome.
- Corrupt Judge Christian F. Scherer
- Corrupt Judge Harry Smail Jr.
- Corrupt Judge James P. Silvis
- Corrupt Judge Richard E. McCormick Jr.
- Corrupt Judge Timothy P. Creany